Nagasaki is the capital city of Nagasaki Prefecture in Japan.
Nagasaki may also refer to:
- Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan
- Nagasaki Station (disambiguation), multiple railway stations in Japan
- Nagasaki (surname), a Japanese surname
- "Nagasaki" (song), a 1928 jazz song by Harry Warren and Mort Dixon
- Nagasaki (Schnittke), an oratorio composed by Alfred Schnittke
- Nagasaki: Memories of My Son, a 2015 Japanese film
- 5790 Nagasaki, a main-belt asteroid
- Kendo Nagasaki, a professional wrestling stage name
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nagasaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.