NYU London is an academic centre of New York University located in London, United Kingdom. It is one of NYU's 14 global academic centers, and the largest of these which does not grant its own degrees, hosting around 480 students each semester.
|Motto||Perstare Et Praestare|
The university's main building, No. 6, was formerly home to the Oxford and Cambridge Musical Club between 1914 and 1940. A centennial concert was held in 2014. The building has a blue plaque commemorating another former resident, Lord Eldon.
NYU London hosts students from New York University's three degree-granting campuses in New York City, Abu Dhabi, and Shanghai, as well as study-abroad students from its partner universities in the United States.
Select first-year students in the NYU Liberal Studies core program and Global Liberal Studies program may spend their first year of studies at NYU London rather than at NYU's campus in New York City.
- "New York University Graphic Standards and Logo Usage Guide, second edition, February 2010" (PDF). New York University. Retrieved August 10, 2015.
- NYU Web Communications. "Global Academic Centers".
- "Bodleian archive". Oxford and Cambridge Musical Club. May 22, 2015. Retrieved August 26, 2017.
- "A brief history of the Club from 1899 to 2016". Oxford and Cambridge Musical Club. June 7, 2016. Retrieved August 26, 2017.
- "NYU Freshmen Abroad Programs". University Design Consortium. Retrieved August 26, 2017.