NMath is a numerical package for the Microsoft .NET Framework. It is developed by CenterSpace Software. Version 1.0 was released in March, 2003 as NMath Core. The current version is called NMath 7.1, released in December, 2019.
7.1 / December 2019
|Type||Numerical component libraries|
NMath contains vector and matrix classes, complex numbers, factorizations, decompositions, linear programming, minimization, root-finding, structured and sparse matrix, least squares, polynomials, simulated annealing, curve fitting, numerical integration and differentiationing.
See also edit
- "Microsoft Visual C# and Intel MKL". Intel. Retrieved 16 February 2010.
- "Guide - Math and Statistics Programming with F#". fsharp.org. Archived from the original on 2016-04-25. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- ".NET Math Library". CenterSpace Software. 3 March 2009. Retrieved 16 February 2010.
- "List of Mathematical Libraries". Math Forum. Archived from the original on 2016-04-25. Retrieved 2016-04-25.
- "Quantitative Libraries for Financial Predictive Analytics". Asymptotix. 31 August 2010. Archived from the original on 2016-04-25. Retrieved 2016-04-25.