NIPO, previously named NIPO Software, is a long term provider to the professional market research industry for online, CAPI and CATI survey solutions. NIPO is a major worldwide Market Research software provider.
|Industry||Survey data collection|
1079 LH, Amsterdam
|Jeroen Noordman (CEO),|
Ard Bisschop (Sales & Support Director),
Filip de Bruin (Product Director)
|Products||Nfield (cloud), NFS (on-premise)|
NIPO's main offering is centered around the Nfield platform, hosted in a SaaS model on Microsoft Azure cloud servers. The Nfield suite covers all aspects of market research, including questionnaire design, data collection, tabulations, fieldwork management and reporting. Besides Nfield, NIPO offers on-premise software.
NIPO has roots in market research. NIPO Software was founded by Arnoud van Zanten in the 1970s as a department of NIPO, the market research institute, now Kantar TNS Netherlands. The NIPO name originally stood for Netherlands Institute of Public Opinion, which was established by Wim de Jonge and Jan Stapel in September 1945. In 1986 NIPO (Software) became an independent company from the research institute to be able to cater for both internal as external customers. In 1999 NIPO was purchased by Taylor Nelson Sofres, now called Kantar TNS.
The Software suite of NIPO includes:
- "Survey software for professional market research". www.nipo.com.
- "Bedrijfsinformatie bestellen". www.kvk.nl.
- "History of Taylor Nelson Sofres plc – FundingUniverse". www.fundinguniverse.com.
- "NIPO – Market Research Company in Netherlands". directory.esomar.org.
- "TNS NIPO feliciteert NIPO Software met behalen Microsoft Gold Partnership status - TNS NIPO". www.tns-nipo.com.
- "Software for CAWI surveys - Nfield Online | NIPO". www.nipo.com.
- "Software for CAPI surveys - Nfield CAPI | NIPO". www.nipo.com.
- "Software for CATI telephone surveys | NIPO". www.nipo.com.