National Highway 67 (India)
National Highway 67 (NH 67), (previously National Highway 63), is a major National Highway in India. It starts at Ramnagar on NH 748, Belagavi - Panjim Road of Karnataka and ends at Krishnapatnam Port road in Andhra Pradesh.
Schematic map of Renumbered National Highways in India
|Length||770 km (480 mi)|
|West end||NH 748, Ramanagar|
|East end||Krishnapatnam Port|
|Ramanagara (NH748) Alnavar - Dharwad - Hubli (junction of NH 48) – Gadag – Hospet – Bellary – Gooty – Jammalamadugu – Proddatur – Mydukur – Nellore – Krishnapatnam Port road|
Currently four laning works going on between Badvel and Nellore. Four laning works between Jammalamadugu and Mydukur completed. NHAI called tenders for two laning between Gooty and Tadipatri.
NH-67 passes through the cities of Dharwad, Hubballi, Gadag, Koppal, Hosapete, Ballari in Karnataka and Guntakal, Gooty, Proddatur, Mydukur, Badvel, Marripadu, Nellore, Krishnapatnam Port road of Andhra Pradesh.
Route length in states:
- "Rationalisation of Numbering Systems of National Highways" (PDF). New Delhi: Department of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 3 April 2012.
- "List of National Highways passing through A.P. State". Roads and Buildings Department. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original on 28 March 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- "Rehabilitation and up gradation of NH-67" (PDF). Ministry of Environment,Forest and Climate Change. National Informatics Centre. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- "New highways and route substitutions notification dated March, 2013" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 12 July 2018.
- "New highways notification dated August, 2012" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|