|Bòrd SSN Fìobha|
|Area size||1,325 square kilometres|
|Chief Exec||Paul Hawkins|
- Adamson Hospital, Cupar
- Cameron Hospital, Windygates
- Glenrothes hospital, Glenrothes
- Lynebank Hospital, Dunfermline
- Queen Margaret Hospital, Dunfermline
- Randolph Wemyss Memorial Hospital, Buckhaven
- St Andrews Community Hospital, St Andrews
- Stratheden Hospital, Springfield (Cupar)
- Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy
- Whytemans Brae Hospital, Kirkcaldy
The board faces an overspend of up to £3.5 million for 2014/5. Financial pressures included the cost of medical locums and bank nurses to fill long-term vacancies in acute services and the impact of new drugs to treat Hepatitis C and Anti-TNF drugs for rheumatology.
- "About NHS Fife". nhsfife.org. Retrieved 9 July 2017.
- "Appointment of Paul Hawkins as NHS Fife Chief Executive". nhsfife.org (Press release). 6 March 2015. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- "NHS Fife books end year in red". Fife Today. 26 February 2015. Retrieved 24 March 2015.