NACAC Cross Country Championships
The NACAC Cross Country Championships is an annual regional cross country running competition for athletes representing member nations of the North America, Central America and Caribbean Athletic Association (NACAC). The event was inaugurated in 2005 and was held in Florida, United States until 2009. The following two editions were held in Trinidad and Tobago.
|Sport||Cross country running|
|Continent||North America, Central America and the Caribbean (NACAC)|
The event comprises four separate races: an 8 km senior men's race, a 6 km senior women's race, a 6 km junior men's race and finally a 4 km junior women's race.
Between 1983-2003, the event was preceded by the Central American and Caribbean Cross Country Championships organized by the Central American and Caribbean Athletic Confederation (CACAC).
†: The number of athletes and number of nations are according to unofficial counts within complete results lists. The higher numbers that were published could also comprise coaches and/or officials.
- Canadian Cross-Country Championships. Calgary Spartans (2009-11-28). Retrieved on 2010-02-24.
- Clarke, Nicholas (2010-02-02). 16 Countries from Nacac Cross Country championships. Trinidad Guardian. Retrieved on 2010-02-24.
- 2009 NACAC Cross Country Championships. USATF (2009-03-07). Retrieved on 2010-02-24.
- 2007 NACAC Cross Country Championships. USATF (2007-03-03). Retrieved on 2010-02-23.
- Robinson, Javier Clavelo (2011-02-20). USA and Canada trade honours at NACAC XC Championships. IAAF. Retrieved on 2011-02-20.
- Robinson, Javier Clavelo (2012-03-18). US and Canada trade honours at NACAC XC champs. IAAF. Retrieved on 2012-03-22.
- NACAC Cross Country Championships 2013 - Manchester Golf Club, Mandeville, Jamaica - Saturday, January 26, 2013 (PDF), NACAC, January 26, 2013, retrieved February 8, 2013
- 2016 NACAC Cross Country Championships results
- 2017 NACAC Cross Country Championships results
- 2018 NACAC Cross Country Championships results
- TTO – NACAC Cross Country Championships 2019 NACAC