This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Title||Padma Shri (2005)|
|Spouse(s)||Geeti Sen (divorced)|
Subhashini Ali (estranged)
|Children||Murad Ali (with Geeti)|
Shaad Ali (with Subhashini)
Sama Ali (with Meera)
Muzaffar Ali is presently married to Meera Ali, a fashion designer, with whom he has a daughter Sama, who is also a fashion designer. He had two previous marriages, the first of which was to the art historian Geeti Sen, with whom he has a son Murad Ali, a film actor. His second marriage was to the communist politician Subhashini Ali, with whom he has a son Shaad Ali, a film director.
- "Bollywood has lost the plot: Muzaffar Ali". The Times of India. The Times Group. 17 September 2009. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Muzaffar Ali deplores MNS stand against North Indians, Bachchan". The Hindu. The Hindu Group. 4 February 2008. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Muzaffar Ali in Lucknow". The Times of India. The Times Group. 4 August 2010. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- "Relative value: Heritage, after a fashion". Mumbai Mirror. The Times Group. 12 February 2017. Retrieved 28 April 2020.
- "Muzaffar Ali: If I could make Rekha look beautiful, I could also make other women look beautiful". The Times of India. The Times Group. 6 August 2016. Retrieved 28 April 2020.
- "Guftagoo with Muzaffar Ali Rajya Sabha TV". youtube. Retrieved 21 May 2014.
- "Padma Awards" (PDF). Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. 2015. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
|This biographical article related to film in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|