Murder Goes to College
Murder Goes to College is a 1937 American comedy film directed by Charles Reisner and written by Brian Marlow, Eddie Welch and Robert Wyler. The film stars Roscoe Karns, Marsha Hunt, Lynne Overman, Buster Crabbe, Astrid Allwyn and Harvey Stephens. The film was released on February 24, 1937, by Paramount Pictures.
|Murder Goes to College|
|Directed by||Charles Reisner|
|Produced by||William T. Lackey|
|Screenplay by||Brian Marlow|
|Music by||Charles Kisco|
|Edited by||Edward Dmytryk|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Karns' and Overman's private-eye characters were reteamed for a sequel, Partners in Crime, later that year.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (August 2015)
- Roscoe Karns as Sim Perkins
- Marsha Hunt as Nora Barry
- Lynne Overman as Henry 'Hank' Hyer
- Buster Crabbe as Strike Belno
- Astrid Allwyn as Greta Barry
- Harvey Stephens as Paul Broderick
- Purnell Pratt as President Arthur L. McShean
- Barlowe Borland as Dean Wilfred Everett Olney
- Earle Foxe as Tom Barry
- Anthony Nace as Howard Sayforth
- Ellen Drew as Lil
- Nick Lukats as Drunk
- Jack Chapin as Taxi Driver
- Charles C. Wilson as Inspector Simpson
- Hal Erickson (2016). "Murder-Goes-to-College - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 2016-03-07. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- "Murder Goes to College (1937) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- "Murder Goes to College". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-08-11.