Multimatic Inc. is a privately held Canadian corporation that supplies components, systems and engineering services to the global automotive industry. Headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Multimatic has manufacturing divisions and engineering facilities in North America, Europe and Asia.
|Industry||Automotive manufacturing and engineering|
|Headquarters||Markham, Ontario |
Canada] products =
Multimatic was ranked 93 on the Automotive News 2019 Top 100 Global OEM Parts Suppliers list and 56 in their list of the largest suppliers to North America, ranked by sales of original equipment parts in 2018.
Multimatic engineered and constructed the carbon chassis and suspension systems for the RUF CTR3, and Aston Martin One-77, and is Ford's build partner for the 2017+ Ford GT. Multimatic manufactures the lightweight carbon-fibre Monocoque for the Aston Martin Valkyrie.
- "| Multimatic Inc. - Global Automotive Supplier". Multimatic.com. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
- "2019 Automotive News TOP SUPPLIERS". autonews.com. Retrieved 2019-06-24.
- "2008 Ruf CTR3". Roadandtrack.com. 2017-05-21. Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- "2012 Toronto Auto Show: Aston Martin One-77 has Canadian connection". Wheels.ca. 2012-02-15. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
- "Ford turns to Ontario's Multimatic to make GT concept car - Business - CBC News". Cbc.ca. 2015-02-13. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
- "Toronto sees global unveiling of Aston Martin-Red Bull Hypercar". Wheels.ca. 2017-02-17. Retrieved 2021-01-04.
- "Aston Martin Shows New Design Direction With CC100 Speedster Concept". Forbes.com. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
- "Aston Martin Vulcan Brings 800-HP V-12 to Geneva". automobilemag.com. 2015-02-25. Retrieved 2016-07-18.