Muhammad Khair ud-din Mirza, Khurshid Jah Bahadur
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mirza Muhammad Khair ud-din, Khurshid Jah Bahadur (15 October 1914 – 3 August 1975) was born in Rang Mahal, Delhi the only son of Mirza Muhammad Fayazuddin. He was recognised as head of the Timurid Dynasty, in 1931 by the Government of India. He emigrated to Lahore in Pakistan following the partition of India in 1947.
He was married to Nawabzadi Arghwani Begum Sahiba (born 2 January 1920) and they had two sons and four daughters.
- Mirza Ghulam Moinuddin Muhammad Javaid Jah Bahadur married to Mrs. Malahat Javaid Jah
- Mirza Jalaluddin Muhammad Akbar (born 15 September) married to Lubna Akbar Sahiba (born 17 September)
- Sabahat Jah Begum Sahiba married to Kamran Muzaffar Zeejah
- Zakawat Jah Begum Sahiba married to Khayum Rafi Ahmed
- Fasahat Jah Begum Sahiba (born 23 September) married to Sajid Arif Nomani
- Nabahat Jah Begum Sahiba married to Husnain Lotia
|This biography of a member of an Indian royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|