This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010)
Mr Gay World 2010, the 2nd Mr Gay World pageant, was held at the Nedre Vollgate 11, in Oslo, Norway on February 13, 2010. Charl Van Den Berg of South Africa, was crowned Mr Gay World 2010 by outgoing titleholder Max Krzyzanowski from Ireland. 23 countries and territories competed for the title.
|Mr Gay World 2010|
|Date||February 13, 2010|
|Venue||Nedre Vollgate 11, Oslo, Norway|
|Broadcaster||World Wide Mr Gay Official Site|
|Winner||Charl Van Den Berg|
Rick Dean Twombley
Charl Van den Berg
|Best National Costume||Rick Dean Twombley|
|Final results ||Contestant|
|Mister Gay World 2010|
|Mr. Gay Swimwear||
|Mr. Gay Photogenic||
|Best National Costume||
|Mr. Gay Congeniality|
- Carlene Ang Aguilar - Miss Philippines Earth 2001, top 10 in Miss Earth 2001, Binibining Pilipinas - World 2005, and top 15 semi-finalist in Miss World 2005.
- Eric Butter - President of Mr. Gay World Ltd.
- Andrew Craig - Founding Editor DNA Magazine.
- Jarl Haugedal - International businessman and entrepreneur.
- Will Kapfer - Journalist and Vice President, and Principal of Edge Media.
- Mirka Kraus - Psychologist, specialist in clinical psychology.
- Max Krzyzanowski - Mr Gay World 2009.
- Bruce Tallon - Chief Innovation Officer Consultant at Kempinski Hotels.
- Countries who also made into the top 10 previous year were Australia and South Africa.
- Australia & South Africa placed for the second consecutive year.
- Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Russia and Spain placed for the first time.
- Sergio Lara (Spain) is Mr Gay Europe 2009.
- Pablo Salvador Sepúlveda was contestant in the 2011 International Mr Gay Competition and won the title.
- Cédric Fievet (Belgium), Magnús Guðbergur Jónsson (Iceland), Antony Cortinovis (Italy), Walter Heidkampf (Norway), Kamil Szmerdt (Poland), David Baramia (Russia) and Sergio Lara (Spain) competed in Mr Gay Europe 2009 in Oslo, Norway. Sergio Lara (Spain) won Mr Gay Europe 2009, Magnús Guðbergur Jónsson (Iceland) placed in the Top 3 and Cédric Fievet (Belgium), Antony Cortinovis (Italy), Walter Heidkampf (Norway) and David Baramia (Russia) placed in the Top 12.
- Byron Adu (Australia) was contestant in the 2009 International Mr Gay Competition. He was placed 1st Runner-up. The IMG was scheduled for Manila in the Philippines for the summer of 2009, but the Manila team failed to produce the contest. The 2009 International Mr Gay winner was selected by an online popularity vote that named Switzerland’s Ricco Müller as the International Mr. Gay title holder for 2009 (USA was 2nd Runner Up).
- Xindai Muyi (China), took part in the Mr Gay World pageant despite Beijing's attempts to prevent him doing so.
- "MR. GAY SA WINS WORLD TITLE IN OSLO". Mamba Online. February 2010. Retrieved 29 December 2022.