Mousouroi (Greek: Μουσούροι) is a former municipality in the Chania regional unit, Crete, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Platanias, of which it is a municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 191.744 km2 (74.033 sq mi). It was part of the former Kydonia Province. The municipal unit extends from the hinterland of the town of Chania to the mountains of south Crete. Many tourists pass through Mousouroi on their way to Omalos and the start of the Samaria Gorge walk, which is in Mousouroi. Mousouroi is bordered by Voukolies in the southwest, Platanias in the northwest, Theriso to the east and East Selino in the southwest with Sfakia in the southeast.
|• Total||191.744 km2 (74.033 sq mi)|
|• Municipal unit||4,026|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
|Vehicle registration||ΧΝ, XB|
The municipal unit includes;
- Alikianos: Population 825, Area: 5,302 km2. The administrative centre, in the northeast 
- Koufos: Population: 149, Area: 3,369 km2. Just north of Alikianos 
- Psathogiannos: Population: 159, Area: 3,599 km2. Northwest.
- Fournes: Population: 576, Area: 9,804 km2. South of Alikianos, on the road to Omalos.
- Skines: Population: 621, Area: 8,228 km2. South of Alikianos, on the road to Sougia.
- Sebronas (Sempronas, Σέμπρωνας): Population: 92, Area: 14,331 km2. West of the Sougia road, south of Prases
- Prases: Population: 138, Area: 27,511 km2. South of Alikianos on the Sougia road, before the Omalos turn off
- Orthouni: Population: 94, Area: 20,634 km2. South of Alikianos between the Omalos and Sougia roads
- Meskla: Population: 353, Area: 22,435 km2. Eastern Mousouroi, southeast of Alikianos, northeast of Omalos, east of the Omalos road 
- Lakkoi: Population: 270, Area: 55,573 km2. South of Alikianos on the road to Omalos, south of Fournes
- Karanos (Καράνος): Population: 88, Area: 5,777 km2. South of Alikianos between Skines and Lakki, north of the Omalos road on a windy mountainous road joining the latter to the Sougia road
- Vatolakos: Population: 661, Area: 15,181 km2. West of Alikianos, on the road to Skonizo
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.
- Alikianos Map Reference
- Koufos Map Reference
- Psathogiannos Map Reference
- Fournes Map Reference
- Skines Map Reference
- Sebronas Map Reference
- GTP Sebronas
- Prases Map Reference
- GTP Prases
- Orthouni Map Reference
- GTP Orthouni
- Meskla Map Reference
- GTP Meskla
- Lakkoi Map Reference
- GTP Lakki
- Karanos Map Reference
- GTP Karanos
- Vatolakos Map Reference
- GTP Vatolakos