Mourigram railway station
|Kolkata Suburban Railway station|
|Location||Mourigram, Howrah district, West Bengal|
|Elevation||7 metres (23 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Structure type||Standard on-ground station|
|Fare zone||South Eastern Railway|
The Howrah–Kharagpur line was opened in 1900. All EMU local trains except galloping stops here.
The Howrah–Panskura stretch has three lines.
The Howrah–Kharagpur line was electrified in 1967–69.
- Google Maps
- Kharagpur-Howrah Local 38606 Indiarailinfo
- Howrah-Haldia Local 68689 ⇒ 38089 Indiarailinfo
- Santragachi-Digha EMU 78001 ⇒ 68687 Indiarailinfo
- Combined suburban Time Table – Eastern Railway, Metro Railway, South Eastern Railway
- "Major events in formation of S.E.Railway". South Eastern Railway. Archived from the original on 1 April 2013. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- "Howrah–Pune AC Duronto Express". India Rail Info. Archived from the original on 18 November 2015. Retrieved 10 April 2013.
- "History of Electrification". IRFCA. Retrieved 10 February 2013.