Motoarena Toruń im. Mariana Rosego is a multi-use stadium in Toruń, Poland. It is currently used mostly for motorcycle speedway matches and it is used for car racing and concerts and it is the home stadium of KST Unibax Toruń in the Speedway Ekstraliga. The stadium has a capacity of 15,500 people  and was opened on 3 May 2009. It is named after Marian Rose, former speedway rider from Toruń.
|Field size||318 metres (348 yards)|
|Opened||3 May 2009|
|Speedway team: KS Toruń|
Polish Championships edit
- Individual Speedway Polish Championship Final: 2009
- Polish Pairs Speedway Championship Final: 2010
- Speedway Ekstraliga Final: 2009
- Team Speedway Junior Polish Championship Final: 2009
Musical Events edit
- Weber, Alexander (26 January 2023). "Motoarena Torun im. Mariana Rosego: Unleashing the Thrills of Sports and Entertainment in Torun, Poland - Stadiums World". Retrieved 28 September 2023.
- "'Maybe the best track' - Pawel Przedpelski assesses Torun track ahead of 2022 Speedway Grand Prix finale". Eurosport. 26 September 2022. Retrieved 28 September 2023.