Moscow, Lamar County, Alabama
|Elevation||413 ft (126 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|Area code(s)||205, 659|
|GNIS feature ID||123100|
A post office operated under the name Moscow from 1826 to 1923.
- John H. Bankhead, U.S. Senator from 1907 to 1920.
- John H. Bankhead II, United States Senator from 1931 to 1946. Son of John Bankhead.
- William B. Bankhead, member of the United States House of Representatives from 1917 to 1940. Served as the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives from 1936 to 1940.
- "Moscow". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Lamar County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 1 April 2021.
- United States. Congress; United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Printing (1950). Biographical Directory of the American Congress, 1774-1949: The Continental Congress, September 5, 1774, to October 21, 1788, and the Congress of the United States from the First to the Eightieth Congress, March 4, 1789 to January 3, 1949, Inclusive. U.S. Government Printing Office. p. 811.