|Full name||Morgan Anthony Gibbs-White|
|Date of birth||27 January 2000|
|Place of birth||Stafford, England|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16:11, 31 January 2018 (UTC).
Gibbs-White joined Wolverhampton Wanderers aged 8 and has played for the club's academy at all age groups. He made his first team debut, aged 16, as a substitute in 2–0 win over Premier League side Stoke City in the FA Cup 3rd round on 7 January 2017. He made his first league appearance on 14 February 2017 in a 1–0 defeat against Wigan Athletic.
He is signed to the club until summer 2022.
Gibbs-White was part of the England team that won the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup. He scored twice in the tournament, against the United States in a 4–1 win in the quarter-finals, and once in the final, which England won 5–2 against Spain. In December 2017, Rhian Brewster revealed in an interview with The Guardian that Gibbs-White was racially abused by a Spanish player during the final with the FA reporting the incident to FIFA.
Gibbs-White was born and grew up in Stafford. He attended Sir Graham Balfour High School.
- As of match played 31 January 2018
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
- Appearances in the Football League Trophy with Wolverhampton Wanderers U23s
- "Retained List 2016–17" (PDF). English Football League. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
- "Morgan Gibbs-White". Football Association.
- "Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Academy player profiles". Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.
- "Stoke 0–2 Wolves". BBC Sport. 7 January 2017.
- "Wolves 0–1 Wigan". BBC Sport. 14 February 2017.
- "New contract for Gibbs-White". Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. 29 January 2018.
- "England 5–2 Spain". FIFA.com. 28 October 2017.
- Taylor, Daniel (28 December 2017). "Liverpool's Rhian Brewster: 'When I'm racially abused, I just want to be left alone'". The Guardian. Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- Morgan Gibbs-White at Soccerbase