|Full name||Morgan Anthony Gibbs-White|
|Date of birth||27 January 2000|
|Place of birth||Stafford, England|
|Height||171 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 March 2017.
Gibbs-White joined Wolverhampton Wanderers aged 8 and has played for the club's academy at all age groups. He made his first team debut, aged 16, as a substitute in 2–0 win over Premier League side Stoke City in the FA Cup 3rd Round on 7 January 2017. He made his first league appearance on 14 February 2017 in a 1–0 defeat against Wigan Athletic.
Gibbs-White was part of the England team that won the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup. He scored twice in the tournament, against the United States in a 4-1 win in the quarter-finals, and once in the final, which England won 5-2 against Spain.
Gibbs-White was born and grew up in Stafford. He attended Sir Graham Balfour High School.
- As of match played 7 May 2017
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
- Appearances in the Football League Trophy with Wolverhampton Wanderers U23s
- "Retained List 2016-17" (PDF). English Football League. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
- "2017 Under-17 World Cup squad lists" (PDF). FIFA. Archived from the original (PDF) on 30 October 2017. Retrieved 31 October 2017.
- "Morgan Gibbs-White". Football Association.
- "Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Academy player profiles". Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.
- "Stoke 0–2 Wolves". BBC Sport. 7 January 2017.
- "Wolves v Wigan". BBC Sport. 14 February 2017.
- "England 5-2 Spain". FIFA.com. 28 October 2017.
- Morgan Gibbs-White at Soccerbase