(Redirected from Monopole (disambiguation))
|Look up monopole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monopole may refer to:
- Magnetic monopole, or Dirac monopole, a hypothetical particle that may be loosely described as a magnet with only one pole
- Monopole (mathematics), a connection over a principal bundle G with a section (the Higgs field) of the associated adjoint bundle
- Monopole, the first term in a multipole expansion
- Monopole (wine), an appellation owned by only one winery
- Monopole (album), a 2011 album by White Town
- Monopole antenna, a radio antenna that replaces half of a dipole antenna with a ground plane at right-angles to the remaining half
- Monopole, a tubular self-supporting telecommunications mast
- The Monopole, a bar in Plattsburgh, NY
- Établissements Monopole, a French auto parts manufacturer, racing car builder and racing team.
- Dipole, a particle with a north and south pole
- Dyon, a particle with electric and magnetic charge
- Instanton, a class of field solutions that includes monopoles
- Monomial, a polynomial which has only one term
- Monopoly (disambiguation)
- Seiberg-Witten monopole, a solution of the Seiberg-Witten equations
- 't Hooft–Polyakov monopole, analogous to Dirac monopole, but without singularities
- Wu–Yang monopole, a monopole solution of Yang-Mills equations
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monopole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.