This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Monique Angermüller (born 27 January 1984) is a retired German speed skater who represented Germany at the 2010 Winter Olympics. She participated in the 500, 1000, and 1500 metres distances. Her specialty is considered to be the 1000 m.
|Born||27 January 1984|
Berlin, East Germany
- "CTV profile". ctvolympics.ca.
- Official website (in German)
- Media related to Monique Angermüller at Wikimedia Commons
- Monique Angermüller at SpeedskatingResults.com
- Monique Angermueller at the International Olympic Committee
- Monique Angermüller at the Deutscher Olympischer Sportbund (in German)
- Monique Angermüller at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)