(Redirected from Molniya (disambiguation))
Molniya (Russian for lightning) may refer to:
- Molniya (satellite), a Soviet military communications satellite
- Molniya (explosive trap), a KGB explosive device
- Molniya (rocket), a variation of the Soyuz launch vehicle
- OKB-4 Molniya, an experimental design bureau responsible for the Molniya R-60 and Vympel R-73 air-to-air missiles
- NPO Molniya, a Soviet design bureau responsible for the Shuttle Buran programme
- Molnija, a Russian watch and clockmaker
- Molniya, a project of the Tarantul class corvette
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molniya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.