Molecules is a peer-reviewed open access scientific journal that focuses on all aspects of chemistry and materials science. It was established in March 1996 and is published monthly by MDPI. From 1997 to 2001, Molbank was published as a section of the journal, before splitting into its own journal. The editor-in-chief is Derek J. McPhee (Amyris Biotechnologies).
|Edited by||Derek J. McPhee|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Gillis, Alex (January 12, 2017). "Beware! Academics are getting reeled in by scam journals". University Affairs.
- Beall, Jeffrey (18 February 2014). "Chinese Publisher MDPI Added to List of Questionable Publishers". Scholarly Open Access. Archived from the original on 2014-03-06.
- de Vrieze, Jop (2018). "Open-access journal editors resign after alleged pressure to publish mediocre papers". Science. doi:10.1126/science.aav3129. Archived from the original on 2018-12-24. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Pal, Shalmali (1 January 2017). "Predatory Publishing: The Dark Side of the Open-Access Movement". ASH Clinical News.
- "Molecules". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2019-07-11. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Molecules". 2020 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Images from Molecules.|