Mojikō Station in August 2019
|Location||2-5 Nishi-Kaigan, Moji-ku, Kitakyushu-shi, Fukuoka-ken|
|Operated by||JR Kyushu|
|Line(s)||■ Kagoshima Main Line|
|Connections||Heichiku via Kyushu Railway History Museum Station|
|Opened||1 April 1891|
From 29 September 2012, the 1914-vintage station building was temporarily closed for major renovations. It is scheduled to reopen in March 2018.
In fiscal 2016, the station was used by an average of 5,164 passengers daily (boarding passengers only), and it ranked 37th among the busiest stations of JR Kyushu.
Mojikō Station is the gateway to various tourist attractions and old buildings which have been preserved in the nearby streets under the name Mojikō Retro.
- "9/29, 門司港駅,「大正駅舎」の営業を終了" [29 Sept: Mojiko Station "Taisho period building" closes]. Japan Railfan Magazine. Vol. 52 no. 620. Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd. December 2012. p. 162.
- 駅情報 門司港駅 [Station Information: Mojiko Station] (in Japanese). Japan: Kyushu Railway Company. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- 日本国有鉄道停車場一覧 [JNR Station Directory]. Japan: Japanese National Railways. 1985. p. 158. ISBN 4-533-00503-9.
- "駅別乗車人員上位300駅（平成28年度）" [Passengers embarking by station - Top 300 stations (Fiscal 2016)] (PDF). JR Kyushu. 31 July 2017. Retrieved 25 February 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mojiko Station.|
- Mojiko Station information (JR Kyushu) (in Japanese)