Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi
Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi (Arabic: محمد بن حمد بن محمد الشرقي; born 1 April 1986) is the Crown Prince of the Emirate of Fujairah, in the United Arab Emirates. He is the eldest son of Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Member of the Supreme Council, Sheikh of Fujairah and Chairman of the Fujairah Foundation for Regions Development. He is a graduate of Webster University, London.
|Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamd Al Sharqi|
|Crown Prince of Fujairah|
|Born||1 April 1986|
Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (III)
|Arabic||محمد بن حمد بن محمد الشرقي|
|Father||Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi|
|Mother||Sheikha Fatima bint Thani bin Juma Al Maktoum|
Crown Prince of Fujairah
|Reference style||His Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Highness|
In February 2009, he married to Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum of Dubai, daughter of the current ruler of Dubai and sister to both the crown prince of Dubai and its deputy ruler, and his second cousin. They have five children:
- Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi (born 29 December 2009).
- Sheikha Aisha bint Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi (born 1 November 2011).
- Sheikha Fatima bint Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi (born 11 March 2014).
- Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi (born 15 December 2015).
- Sheikha Hind bint Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi (born 22 June 2020).
|Ancestors of Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi|
- "Fujairah crown prince named". Khaleej Times. 9 January 2007. Retrieved 17 March 2011.
- "Hamad appoints Deputy Director of Fujairah Foundation for Regions Development". Gulf News. 5 June 2013. Retrieved 9 May 2021.
- "The Ruling Family - Fujairah City - Fujairah Observer". Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- "Leaders attend wedding banquet". Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- "Marriages 2009". Netty Royal. 19 March 2014. Retrieved 29 May 2021.
- "Meet Rashid The New UAE Royal Baby - Emirates Woman". 29 December 2015. Retrieved 12 July 2016.