Model (Korean: 모델; RR: Mo-del) is a 1997 South Korean television series starring Kim Nam-joo, Han Jae-suk, Jang Dong-gun, Yum Jung-ah and So Ji-sub. It aired on SBS from April 9 to August 7, 1997 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:45 for 36 episodes.
|Also known as||Models|
|Written by||Lee Yoon-taek |
|Directed by||Lee Kang-hoon|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||36|
|Running time||Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:45 (KST)|
|Original network||Seoul Broadcasting System|
|Original release||April 9 –|
August 7, 1997
Song Kyung-rin is a fashion designer, but after top male model Jo Won-joon refused to work for her, she gets a taste of modeling and decides to become a model herself. Lee Jung just arrived in Korea from America and he, too, has an interest in modeling. Through fate, Jung helps out Kyung-rin and they fall in love. But behind Jung's return to Korea there is a deep, dark secret and a plan for revenge.
- Kim Nam-joo as Song Kyung-rin
- Han Jae-suk as Jo Won-joon
- Jang Dong-gun as Lee Jung
- Yum Jung-ah as Park Soo-ah
- Lee Young-beom as Soo-ah's husband
- Song Seon-mi as Kim Yi-joo
- Lee Sun-jin as Na Pil-soon
- Jun Kwang-ryul as Yoo Jang-hyuk
- So Ji-sub as Song Kyung-chul
- Jang Hyuk as Joon-ho
- Yoo Hye-ri as Yu-ri
- Jung Dong-hwan
- Chun Ho-jin as Jo Tae-sik
- Ha Yoo-mi
- Yoon Young-joon
- Kim Yong-sun
- Seo Bum-shik
- Kwon, Mee-yoo (30 December 2007). "Actor Jang Hyuk to Marry in June". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- "So Ji-sub in Tokyo for 1st Japan Drama". The Korea Times. 5 October 2009. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- "TV Actress to Appear as Model in Paris". The Chosun Ilbo. 5 July 2000. Retrieved 2013-07-08.
- "Kim Nam-joo tapped as leading lady in new KBS TV series". 10Asia. 3 January 2012. Retrieved 2013-07-08.