Coral Wireless LLC
|Founded||June 30, 2004Honolulu, Hawaiʻiin|
|Justen Burdette, CEO|
Number of employees
The company was assigned wireless spectrum in the PCS band in 2004 and launched service in Hawaii in 2005. The company, then doing business as Mobi PCS, along with Metro PCS, was backed by venture capital firm M/C Partners. By 2008, Mobi had opened 11 retail and 70 dealer locations in Hawaii. In 2014 / 2015, Mobi sold part of its wireless network and spectrum to Verizon.
- Hill, Tiffany (Jan 25, 2019), "Entrepreneurs & Investors Convene at Annual East Meets West Conference", Hawaii Business, Honolulu, Hawaii, retrieved Feb 13, 2019
- "Mobi to expand cell service to neighbor isles". archives.starbulletin.com.
- "Mobi PCS adds cell sites throughout Hawaii". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2019-04-17.
- "Pacific Communications LLC and Coral Wireless, LLC". Federal Communications Commission. December 24, 2015.
- "New Hawaii cell phone company selects Honolulu data center". archives.starbulletin.com.
- "Investors are betting $50 million that Mobi PCS can use a customer-friendly business model to grab a big share of Hawaii's wireless-phone market". archives.starbulletin.com.
- "Sprint launches competitor to Mobi PCS | starbulletin.com | Business | /2008/02/21/". archives.starbulletin.com.
- "About – Mobi". Mobi. Retrieved 2019-06-17.
- Mobi on Twitter
- Mobi on LinkedIn
- Mobi on Facebook
- Mobi (company) companies grouped at OpenCorporates
|This article about wireless technology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|