|Country||Central African Republic|
On 8 February 2013 Mobaye was captured by Séléka rebels. In September 2019 Mobaye was reportedly under joint control of Anti-balaka and Union for Peace in the Central African Republic. On 4 May 2021 Mobaye was recaptured by government forces.
- "Central African Republic". City Population. Retrieved 7 September 2020.
- Clive Alfred Spinager (2012). "20.8 CAR and Chad". African Ecology: Benchmarks and Historical Perspectives. Springer. p. 989.
- Situation Report No. 6 (as of 18 February 2013)
- Letter dated 6 December 2019 from the Panel of Experts on the Central African Republic extended pursuant to resolution 2454 (2019) addressed to the President of the Security Council , page 26
- RCA : la ville de Mobaye, chef-lieu de la Basse-Kotto, a été reprise par les forces alliées ce mardi soir, 4 May 2021