Mistress Music is a 1988 reggae album by Burning Spear released by Slash Records.
|Studio album by|
|Burning Spear chronology|
|Robert Christgau||(B) link|
- "Tell The Children"
- "Woman, I Love You"
- "One Way"
- "Mistress Music"
- "Love Garvey"
- "Tell Me, Tell Me"
- "Say You Are In Love"
- "Fly Me To The Moon"
- All Songs Written By Winston Rodney
- Published By Burning Spear Publishing PRS
- Executive Producer - A Burning Music Production 18 Hill Street, St. Ann's Bay
- Recorded At - Tuff Gong Recording Studios, Kingston, Jamaica
- Recording Engineer - Gary Sutherland
- Mixed At - Sound Ideas Studio, New York
- Mixing Engineers - Michael Sauvage and Mervyn Williams
- Assistant - Joe Pirrera
- Mastered By - Brian Gardner and Matt Wallace at Grundman Mastering, Los Angeles
- Photography - Lendon Flanagan
- Illustration - Oscar Moreno
- Art Direction - Jeff Price
- Very Special Thanks To Robbie Lyn, Rass Brass, Eric Greenspan Esq., Michael Sauvage, and to all "Burning Spear fans"
- Burning Spear - vocals, harmony
- Devon Bradshaw - bass
- Nelson Miller - drums
- Anthony Bradshaw - guitar, harmony
- Lenford Richards - lead guitar
- Alvin Haughton - percussion
- Jennifer Hill (musician) - saxophone ("Love Garvey" and "Say You Are In Love")
- Pamela Fleming - trumpet ("Love Garvey," "Say You Are In Love," and solo on "Fly Me To The Moon")
- Nilda Richards - trombone ("Love Garvey" and "Say You Are In Love")
- Robbie Lyn - synthesizers, piano
- Dean Fraser - saxophone
- Ronald "Nambo" Robinson - trombone
- Junior "Chico" Chin - trumpet
- Michael Sauvage - piano ("Mistress Music")