Ministry of Croatian Veterans
(Redirected from Ministry of Veterans' Affairs (Croatia))
- Directorate for Family
- This directorate is further split up into departments for family, children and youth and people with disabilities.
- Directorate for War Veterans
- Directorate for Intergenerational Solidarity
- This directorate safeguards the rights of citizens over 65 years of age.
- Directorate for the Imprisoned and Missing
- This directorate's purpose is to find the imprisoned and missing from the Homeland War, as well as to exhume and identify the remains of victims of the war.
|Ministarstvo hrvatskih branitelja|
|Headquarters||Nevenka Topalušić Square 1 |
|Annual budget|| HRK 984 million (2015)|
List of ministersEdit
|Minister||Party||Term start||Term end||Days|
|1||Juraj Njavro||HDZ||19 December 1997||27 January 2000||769|
|2||Ivica Pančić||SDP||27 January 2000||23 December 2003||1,426|
|3||Jadranka Kosor[nb 1]||HDZ||23 December 2003||6 July 2009||2,022|
|4||Tomislav Ivić[nb 1]||HDZ||6 July 2009||23 December 2011||900|
|5||Predrag Matić||Non-party||23 December 2011||22 January 2016||1,491|
|6||Mijo Crnoja||HDZ||22 January 2016||28 January 2016||6|
|—||Vesna Nađ (acting)||SDP||28 January 2016||21 March 2016||53|
|7||Tomo Medved||HDZ||21 March 2016||Incumbent||1,300|
- nb 1. ^ Served as Minister of Family, Veterans' Affairs and Inter-generational Solidarity
- Blažević, Robert (2015): Upravna znanost, p. 284. ISBN 9789538034039
"...(on day 19. February 2015)."
- Official website (in Croatian)