Ministry of Industries and Production (Pakistan)
|وزارتِ صنعت و پیداوار، پاکستان|
|Headquarters||Block A, Pak Secretariat|
Islamabad, ICT, Pakistan. 44000.
Pakistan Industrial Development CorporationEdit
Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC) is a state corporation of Pakistan under Ministry of Industries and Production. It was created to set up industries in Pakistan in such fields where the private sector was shy and where large amount of capital outlay with long gestation period was required.
- National Industrial Parks Development and Management Company
- Technology Up-Gradation and Skill Development Company
- Karachi Tools, Dies And Moulds Centre
- Pakistan Stone Development Company
- Pakistan Gems & Jewellery Development Company
- Pakistan Hunting & Sporting Arms Development Company
- Furniture Pakistan Company
- Southern Punjab Embroidery Industry
- Aik Hunar Aik Nagar
- Pakistan Chemical And Energy Sector Skills Development
Small and Medium Enterprises Development AuthorityEdit
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority is an autonomous institution of the Government of Pakistan under Ministry of Industries and Production. SMEDA was established in October 1998 for encouraging and facilitating the development and growth of small and medium enterprises in the country.
Utility Stores CorporationEdit
- "INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT IN PAKISTAN". 26 November 2012.
- "The Small And Medium Enterprises Development Authority – SMEDA". 18 October 2010.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-07-19. Retrieved 2014-07-15.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)