The Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Serbo-Croatian: Ministarstvo vanjske trgovine i ekonomskih odnosa Bosne i Hercegovine / Министарство спољне трговине и економских односа Босне и Херцеговине) is the governmental department in charge of foreign trade policy and economic relations of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
|Ministarstvo vanjske trgovine i ekonomskih odnosa|
Bosne i Hercegovine
Министарство спољне трговине и економских односа
Босне и Херцеговине
The Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations of Bosnia and Herzegovina was established in the first post-war 1996 Bosnian general election, while the ministry began its work on 3 January 1997, headed by minister Hasan Muratović (SDA), after the first post-war government in Bosnia and Herzegovina was proclaimed between the Party of Democratic Action (SDA), the Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ BiH) and the Serb Democratic Party (SDS), also headed by Muratović.
The Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations of Bosnia and Herzegovina is organized into seven sectors, which are reorganized into a total of 32 departments, and one inspectorate.
- Sector for Foreign Trade Policy and Foreign Investments (6 departments)
- Sector for International Trade Relations (4 departments)
- Sector for Customs Policy and Tariffs (3 departments)
- Sector for Economic Development and Entrepreneurship (4 departments)
- Sector for Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Protection (6 departments)
- Sector for Legal and General Affairs (5 departments)
- Agriculture, Food, Forestry and Rural Development Sector (4 departments)
List of ministersEdit
Ministers of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations of Bosnia and Herzegovina (1997–present)Edit
Party of Democratic Action (SDA)
Party for Bosnia and Herzegovina (SBiH)
Croatian Democratic Union of Bosnia and Herzegovina (HDZ BiH)
Alliance of Independent Social Democrats (SNSD)
Serb Democratic Party (SDS)
|No.||Portrait||Minister of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations||Took office||Left office||Time in office||Party|
|3 January 1997||4 February 1999||2 years, 32 days||SDA|
|4 February 1999||22 January 2001||1 year, 353 days||SDA|
|22 January 2001||23 December 2002||1 year, 335 days||SBiH|
|4||Mila Gadžić||23 December 2002||12 August 2003||232 days||HDZ BiH|
|5||Dragan Doko||12 August 2003||11 January 2007||3 years, 152 days||HDZ BiH|
|11 January 2007||30 June 2008||1 year, 171 days||SNSD|
|7||Mladen Zirojević||30 August 2008||12 January 2012||3 years, 196 days||SNSD|
|12 January 2012||24 October 2013||1 year, 285 days||SDS|
|9||Boris Tučić||5 December 2013||22 January 2015||1 year, 49 days||SNSD|
|31 March 2015||23 December 2019||4 years, 267 days||SDS|
|23 December 2019||Incumbent||3 years, 157 days||SNSD|
- ^ Er.M. (23 December 2019). "Počela sjednica o imenovanju Vijeća ministara BiH" (in Bosnian). Klix.ba. Retrieved 23 December 2019.
- ^ "Sazivi Vijeća ministara". Vijeće ministara Bosne i Hercegovine. Retrieved 25 June 2016.