Ministry of Finance and Treasury (Turkey)
The Ministry of Treasury and Finance (Turkish: T.C. Hazine ve Maliye Bakanlığı) is a government ministry office of the Republic of Turkey, responsible for finance and tax affairs in Turkey. The current minister is Berat Albayrak since 2018.
|Hazine ve Maliye Bakanlığı|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Turkey|
The following departments are subordinate to the Ministry of Finance:
- Tax Inspection Board
- Strategy Development Unit
- Directorate General of Budget and Fiscal Control
- Directorate General of Revenue Policies
- Department of the European Union and Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Finance Centre for Higher Training
- Financial Crimes Investigation Board
- Chief Legal Advisory and Directorate General of Proceedings
- Directorate General of Public Accounts
- Directorate General of National Property
- Directorate General of Personnel
- Department of Administrative and Financial Affairs
- Editorial, Reuters. "Turkey's Erdogan names son-in-law finance minister in new cabinet". U.S. Retrieved 2018-08-10.
- "Departments". Ministry of Finance - Republic of Turkey. Retrieved 28 May 2016.
- Ministry of Finance and Treasury
- http://www.maliye.gov.tr/ Ministry of Finance at the Wayback Machine (archive index)
|This Turkey-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|