Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources
The Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources is the government ministry of Türkiye responsible for natural resources and energy in Turkey. The ministry is headed by Fatih Dönmez. Despite the ministry being represented on the Climate Change and Air Management Coordination Board, the European Commission has criticised the lack of co-ordination between policy on climate change in Turkey and the energy policy of Turkey.
|Enerji ve Tabii Kaynaklar Bakanlığı|
Headquarters of Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources in Ankara, Turkey.
|Jurisdiction||Government of Turkey|
- Office of the President of Turkey (10 July 2018). "Cumhurbaşkanlığı Teşkilatı Hakkında Cumhurbaşkanlığı Kararnamesi (Kararname Numarası: 1)" (PDF). T.C. Resmî Gazete. Archived (PDF) from the original on 14 July 2018. Retrieved 14 July 2018.
- Turkey 2018 Report p92, European Commission, 17 April 2018
- 2019-2023 Strateji̇k Plani (PDF) (Report) (in Turkish). Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources (Turkey). May 2020.
- MENR (September 2019). Investor's Guide for Electricity sector in Turkey (Report).
- MENR (September 2019). Investor's Guide for Mining sector in Turkey (Report).
- MENR: Energy Administration. "National Energy Balance tables annually since 1972" (in Turkish).