Milwaukee Film Festival
|Location||Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States|
|Hosted by||Milwaukee Film|
|No. of films||300+|
In 2015, 304 films from more than 50 countries were screened at five Milwaukee County venues, with nearly 71,000 attendees. The festival begins on the fourth Thursday of September and lasts for 15 days.
Founded in 2009, after the Milwaukee International Film Festival was discontinued, the Milwaukee Film Festival is the fifth largest film festival in the United States in terms of attendance, the number of films screened and festival length.
- Avalon Atmospheric Theater & Lounge - Bay View, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Jan Serr Studio Cinema - East Side, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Oriental Theatre - East Side, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Times Cinema - Washington Heights, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Chris Foran. "Milwaukee Film Festival sets 2016 dates, reports $600,000 pledge". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, February 2, 2016.
- Chris Foran. "2015 Milwaukee Film Festival posts 10% boost in attendance". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, October 13, 2015.
- "Milwaukee Film secures grants for 2009 festival". Bayview Compass, July 16, 2009.
|This Wisconsin-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a film festival is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American film festival is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|