Sráid an Mhuilinn
|Council||Cork County Council|
|Dáil Éireann||Cork North-West|
|Time zone||UTC+0 (WET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+1 (IST (WEST))|
The town is at the foot of Clara Mountain.
The townlands within Millstreet Poor Law Union were part of the barony of West Muskerry. Aubane was a neighbourhood of Millstreet Poor Law Union within the townlands of Tooreenbane and Tullig, and is outside the town itself.
The Green Glens Arena, an entertainment complex and large equestrian centre, is located in Millstreet. It has hosted a number of major events, including the 1993 Eurovision Song Contest, with Millstreet being the smallest town to host the competition.
The town is on the Mallow–Killarney–Tralee line of the Irish railway network. Millstreet railway station, which opened in 1853 and closed for some goods traffic in 1976, was refurbished in the 1990s and remains open for passenger train services.
- "Small Area Population Statistics (SAPMAP Area) - Settlements - Millstreet". Census 2016. Central Statistics Office. April 2016. Retrieved 17 July 2020.
- "RTÉ Archives - Eurovision The Hottest Ticket In Town (1993)". rte.ie. RTÉ. Retrieved 17 July 2020.
Millstreet, County Cork [is] the smallest town to ever host the Eurovision
- "Twinning group celebrates 30th". The Corkman. Independent News & Media. 12 November 2015. Retrieved 17 July 2020.
- "Saint Patrick's Church, Coomlogane Street, Millstreet, County Cork". buildingsofireland.ie. National Inventory of Architectural Heritage. Retrieved 17 July 2020.
- "Millstreet Railway Station, Dooneens, County Cork". buildingsofireland.ie. National Inventory of Architectural Heritage. Retrieved 17 July 2020.
- "Millstreet station" (PDF). Railscot - Irish Railways. Retrieved 31 August 2007.
- "Millstreet Railway Station – Upgrade Works in 1993". millstreet.ie. Retrieved 17 July 2020.
- "Ellis blazes trail for Millstreet". irishexaminer.com. Irish Examiner. 24 May 2014. Retrieved 17 July 2020.
- "Joanne is young person of the year". The Corkman. Independent News & Media. 23 September 2012. Retrieved 17 July 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Millstreet.|