Milk Teeth (often stylized as MILK TEETH) are a British punk rock band from Stroud, Gloucestershire, which formed in May 2013. The band consists of bassist and vocalist Becky Blomfield, guitarist Em Foster, and drummer Oli Holbrook. The band was signed to Hopeless Records in April 2015.
|Origin||Stroud, England, United Kingdom|
|Past members||Josh Bannister|
The band began writing music together in early 2013 and released their first EP, Smiling Politely, independently in August 2013. After signing to Hopeless, the band released their second EP Sad Sack in April 2015. On January 5th 2016, after they finished recording their debut album, founding member and guitarist/primary songwriter and occasional lead vocalist Josh Bannister left the band and was replaced by former Hindsights member Billy Hutton as a touring guitarist. The band then released their debut album, Vile Child, on 29 January 2016, through Hopeless Records. This was the last of the band's releases to feature Bannister. In April 2016 the band toured the US, supporting Sorority Noise, Citizen (band) and Turnover. In 2017 the band signed to Roadrunner Records and announced a new EP titles Be Nice, which was released in July 2017, followed up by Go Away, another EP released in November 2017.
On June 26th, 2018, it was announced via the band's Facebook page that guitarist Chris Webb would be leaving the band "with immediate effect".
Nearby Catfight was released as a single ahead of the release of the Be Nice EP and reached number 5 on the Kerrang! Rock Chart in October 2017. The band's latest single, and their first with the new line-up, Stain was released in December 2018, debuting at 12 in the Kerrang! Rock Chart.
- Becky Blomfield – vocals, bass guitar (2013–present)
- Em Foster - vocals, lead guitar (2018-present)
- Jack Kenny - drums, percussion (2019-present)
- "London in Stereo - Vile Child".
- "Clash Music - Vile Child".
- "Milk Teeth: Big in 2016 | Interview | Upset". Upset. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Milk Teeth Have Signed To Hopeless Records - News - Rock Sound Magazine". Rock Sound Magazine. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "SMILING POLITELY, by MILK TEETH". MILK TEETH. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "SAD SACK, by MILK TEETH". MILK TEETH. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Milk Teeth announce lineup change | Upset". Upset. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Milk Teeth announce 'Vile Child' album, share 'Brickwork'". DIY. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "MILK TEETH". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "Roadrunner Records UK // Milk Teeth's Roadrunner Records debut is OUT NOW!". RoadrunnerRecords.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-09-13.
- "Roadrunner Records UK // MILK TEETH'S BRAND NEW EP 'GO AWAY' IS OUT NOW!". RoadrunnerRecords.co.uk.
- Kerrang! issue 1692, October 2017, page 14
|This article on a United Kingdom pop music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|