Milk Teeth (often stylized as MILK TEETH) are a British punk band from Stroud, Gloucestershire, formed May 2013. The band consists of bassist and vocalist Becky Blomfield, guitarist Em Foster, and drummer Oli Holbrook. The band was signed to Hopeless Records in April 2015.
|Origin||Stroud, England, United Kingdom|
|Past members||Josh Bannister|
The band began producing music in early 2013, and released their first EP, Smiling Politely, independently in August 2013. After signing to Hopeless, the band released their second EP titled Sad Sack which was released in April 2015. On 5 January Josh Bannister left the band and was replaced by former Hindsights member Billy Hutton as touring guitarist. The band released its debut album, Vile Child, on 29 January 2016, through Hopeless. In April 2016 the band toured the US supporting Sorority Noise, Citizen (band) and Turnover. In 2017 the band signed to Roadrunner Records and announced a new EP called Be Nice which was released in July 2017, followed up by 'Go Away', another EP, released in November 2017.
On June 26th, 2018, it was announced via the band's Facebook page that guitarist Chris Webb would be leaving the band "with immediate effect".
Nearby Catfight was released as a single ahead of the release of the Be Nice EP and reached number 5 on the Kerrang! Rock Chart in October 2017. The band's latest single, and their first with the new line-up, Stain was released in December 2018, debuting at 12 in the Kerrang! Rock Chart.
- Becky Blomfield – vocals, bass guitar (2013–present)
- Oli Holbrook – drums, percussion (2013–present)
- Em Foster - vocals, lead guitar (2018-present)
- "London in Stereo - Vile Child".
- "Clash Music - Vile Child".
- "Milk Teeth: Big in 2016 | Interview | Upset". Upset. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Milk Teeth Have Signed To Hopeless Records - News - Rock Sound Magazine". Rock Sound Magazine. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "SMILING POLITELY, by MILK TEETH". MILK TEETH. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "SAD SACK, by MILK TEETH". MILK TEETH. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Milk Teeth announce lineup change | Upset". Upset. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Milk Teeth announce 'Vile Child' album, share 'Brickwork'". DIY. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "MILK TEETH". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "Roadrunner Records UK // Milk Teeth's Roadrunner Records debut is OUT NOW!". RoadrunnerRecords.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-09-13.
- "Roadrunner Records UK // MILK TEETH'S BRAND NEW EP 'GO AWAY' IS OUT NOW!". RoadrunnerRecords.co.uk.
- Kerrang! issue 1692, October 2017, page 14
|This article on a United Kingdom pop music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|