Milestone Aviation Group, a subsidiary of AerCap, is an aircraft leasing company focused on helicopters. As of December 31, 2021, it owned 355 helicopters, which are leased to companies including CHC Helicopter, Bristow Helicopters, Saudi Aramco, and Babcock International.
|Pat Sheedy, CEO|
Number of employees
Milestone Aviation Group was founded in August 2010 by Richard Santulli, who was responsible for the growth of NetJets into a multinational corporation, with a $500 million investment from two private equity companies: Jordan Co. and Nautic Partners LLC.
- "The Team". Milestone Aviation Group.
- "AerCap Holdings N.V. 2021 Form 20-F Annual Report". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- "Contact Us". Milestone Aviation Group.
- Burns, Matt (August 4, 2010). "Ex-NetJets boss launches aircraft leasing firm". American City Business Journals.
- Weese, Evan (October 13, 2014). "Here's how Milestone Aviation grew to $1.8B in 4 years". American City Business Journals.
- Cameron, Doug (August 9, 2012). "Big Order Shows Recovery". The Wall Street Journal.
- "GE Capital Aviation Services Closes Acquisition of Milestone Aviation Group" (Press release). Business Wire. January 30, 2015.
- "AerCap Completes Acquisition of GE Capital Aviation Services from GE" (Press release). PR Newswire. November 1, 2021.
- Donnelly, Ellie (November 1, 2021). "AerCap completes acquisition of GE Capital Aviation Services". Irish Independent.