Bandić Milan 365 - Labour and Solidarity Party
Bandić Milan 365 - Labour and Solidarity Party (Croatian: Bandić Milan 365 - Stranka rada i solidarnosti or BM 365) is a political party in Croatia founded by Milan Bandić and his associates.
|Founded||28 March 2015|
5 / 151
0 / 12
1 / 21
1 / 128
In the 2015 parliamentary election, the party participated with 13 coalition partners, won 2 seats in the Croatian Parliament, and eventually signed coalition agreement with the centre-right Patriotic Coalition and Bridge of Independent Lists (MOST), voting in favor of approving Cabinet of Tihomir Orešković. In the 2016 parliamentary election, BM 365 retained 1 MP who voted in favor of approving Cabinet of Andrej Plenković.
The following is a summary of the party's results in legislative elections for the Croatian parliament. The "Total votes" and "Percentage" columns include sums of votes won by pre-election coalitions BM 365 had been part of.
|Election||In coalition with||Votes won||Percentage||Seats won||Change||Government|
|(Coalition totals)||(MB 365-RIS only)|
|2015 (November)||DPS, DSŽ, HES, HRS, HSZ-ES-Z, ID - DI,
MS, NSH, NV-SR, SU, UDU, ZS-Z, ZS
2 / 151
|2016 (September)||NS-R, Novi val, HSS SR, BUZ||76,054||4.04%||
1 / 151
- Nordsieck, Wolfram (2016). "Croatia". Parties and Elections in Europe.
- Hina (2015-03-28). "OSNOVANA STRANKA BANDIĆ MILAN 365 'Čuda nisu samo na nebu, ona su i na zemlji, u našim srcima'". Jutarnji.hr. Retrieved 2016-04-29.
- "Miki na Pešćenici osniva svoju stranku - "Milan Bandić 365" | 24sata". M.24sata.hr. 2015-03-06. Retrieved 2016-04-29.
- "Bandić osniva stranku imena Milan Bandić 365 – stranka rada i solidarnosti - Večernji.hr". Vecernji.hr. Retrieved 2016-04-29.
- "HDZ, Most i Milan Bandić potpisali reformski sporazum, pročitajte što u njemu stoji! - Večernji.hr". Vecernji.hr. Retrieved 2016-04-29.