Mmika romo ikro Monastiri (Greek: Μικρό Μοναστήρι) is a village and a community of the Chalkidona municipality in Thessaloniki regional unit, Greece. Before the 2011 local government reform it was part of the municipality of Chalkidona, of which it was a municipal district. The 2011 census recorded 1,306 inhabitants in the village and 2,095 in the community. The community of Mikro Monastiri covers an area of 36.45 km2.
|Administrative region||Central Macedonia|
|Elevation||11 m (36 ft)|
|• Population||2,095 (2011)|
|• Area (km2)||36.45|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
|Vehicle registration||NAx-xxxx to NXx-xxxx|
The community of Mikro Monastiri consists of two communities:
- Loudias (population 789)
- Mikro Monastiri (population 1,306)
The aforementioned population figures are as of 2011.
- Traianos Dellas, international football player
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-21.