Michael "Mikey" Dickerson was the first administrator of the United States Digital Service. He left Google in 2013 to join the healthcare.gov rescue team. He has been named one of Fast Company's Most Creative People in Business and FedScoop 50's Disruptor of the Year. Mikey received his honorary doctorate from Ponoma College in 2015.
- News, A. B. C. "Meet the Disheveled White House Staffer Who's Cleaning Up Government IT". ABC News. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- Levy, Steven (2015-07-30). "The Tiny Team Taking on a Massive Reform of Government IT". Wired. ISSN 1059-1028. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- Brill, Steven (2014-03-10). "Obama's Trauma Team". Time. ISSN 0040-781X. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- McFarland, Matt (2017-01-17). "Mikey Dickerson fixed Healthcare.gov. That was just the beginning". CNNMoney. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "Mikey Dickerson, Most Creative People". Fast Company. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- www.fedscoop.com https://www.fedscoop.com/fedscoop-50-celebrating-2014s-leaders-federal/. Retrieved 2019-05-11. Missing or empty
- Wood, Mark. "In Quotes | Pomona College Pomoniana". Retrieved 2019-05-11.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|