Michael M. Bugarewicz (pronounced "bug-uh-rab-ich") is an American NASCAR crew chief. He currently serves as the crew chief for the No. 10 Ford Mustang driven by Aric Almirola for Stewart-Haas Racing in the NASCAR Cup Series. He was previously the crew chief for SHR's No. 14 team, where he worked with Tony Stewart in 2016 and Clint Bowyer from 2017-2019 before being reassigned to Almirola's team. Prior to being a crew chief, he was the engineer for Kevin Harvick's No. 4 team at SHR, where he won the 2014 championship with him as well as a second-place points finish in 2015, which included a remarkable thirteen second-place race finishes and 28 top-10 race finishes for Harvick and the team that year.
|Full name||Michael M. Bugarewicz|
|Born||January 22, 1982|
Lehighton, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Alma mater||Penn State University|
|Team||10. Stewart-Haas Racing|
- "MIKE 'BUGA' BUGAREWICZ: Crew Chief, No. 14 Chevrolet" (PDF). truespeedcommunication.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on August 10, 2016. Retrieved December 29, 2017.
- Spencer, Lee (April 7, 2017). "Why Mike Bugarewicz is the perfect crew chief for Clint Bowyer". Motorsport.com. Retrieved December 29, 2017.
- DeCola, Pat (October 20, 2017). "Clint Bowyer addresses confrontation with crew chief, team's future". NASCAR.com. Retrieved December 29, 2017.
- Page, Scott (December 4, 2019). "Stewart-Haas Racing announces 2020 crew chief lineup". Jayski's Silly Season Site. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved March 22, 2020.
- Mike Bugarewicz crew chief statistics at Racing-Reference