Midden is an old dump for domestic waste associated with past human occupation.
|Look up midden or middens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Midden may also refer to:
- Packrat midden, a debris pile constructed by a woodrat
- Privy midden, a toilet system that consisted of a privy associated with a midden (or middenstead)
- Midden (farming), a place where farm yard manure from cows or other animals is collected
- Midden (burrow), ground burrows that are used mostly for food storage
- Dung midden, an animal toilet area or dunghill, also serving as a territorial marker
- The Midden published by the Archaeological Society of British Columbia since 1968
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Midden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.