|Look up microscope, microscopic, microscopy, or Microscopium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A microscope is an instrument used to see objects that are too small to be seen by the naked eye.
Microscope may also refer to:
- MICROSCOPE (MICRO-Satellite à traînée Compensée pour l'Observation du Principe d'Equivalence), a minisatellite used to test the universality of freefall
- MicroScope (magazine), a magazine for computer manufacturers, distributors, resellers
- micro_scope, a film production company founded by Luc Déry and Kim McCraw
- Microscope (album), by Riz MC, 2011
- Microscope Gallery, a contemporary art gallery in Brooklyn, U.S.
- Microscopium, or the Microscope, a minor constellation in the southern celestial hemisphere
- All pages with titles containing microscope or microscopes
- All pages with titles beginning with microscop
- Timeline of microscope technology
- Microscope image processing
- Virtual microscope
- Microscopy (research field)
- Microscopy Listserver (mail server), an email list redistributor for professional microscopy
- Microscopy and Microanalysis (journal), an academic research journal
- Microscopic (EP), a 1996 industrial music extended play by Download
- Microscopic scale
- Microscopic theory
- Scope (disambiguation)
- Micro (disambiguation)
- Macroscope (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Microscope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.