A micron a non-SI name for micrometre (μm).
Micron may also refer to:
- Alesis Micron, an analog-modelling synthesizer made by Alesis Studio Electronics
- Breve, a diacritic used to indicate a short vowel
- Micron (journal), a scientific microscopy journal
- Micron (magazine), an Italian science and technology magazine
- Micron (skate company), a Canadian ice skate and roller skate manufacturer
- Micron (wool), the measurement used to express the diameter of a wool fibre
- Micron Technology, an American semiconductor manufacturer
- Micron, a character in the animated series Batman Beyond
- Micron, a unit used to measure time or distance in Battlestar Galactica
- Micrometre of mercury, a unit of pressure equal to one thousandth of a millimeter of mercury.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Micron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.