Michel Mulder (born 27 February 1986) is a Dutch speed skater. He is the 2014 Olympic Champion at the 500 m distance and 2014 Olympic bronze medalist at the 1,000 m distance. He finished second in the men's 500 metres event at the 2012 World Single Distance Speed Skating Championships. His twin brother, Ronald Mulder, is also a speed skater. Despite being the defending champion for the 500m distance at the Olympic Games, Michel did not qualify for the 2018 Olympics. His twin brother competed in the event and finished in 7th place.
|Born||27 February 1986|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||82 kg (181 lb)|
|500 m||34.26||15 November 2013||Salt Lake City|
|1000 m||1:07.46||16 November 2013||Salt Lake City|
|1500 m||1:48.59||20 March 2011||Calgary|
|3000 m||4:09.63||13 January 2008||Heerenveen|
|5000 m||7:31.06||11 November 2007||Heerenveen|
- "Michel Mulder". olympics.cbc.ca. CBC. Archived from the original on 11 February 2014. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- "ESSENT ISU WORLD DISTANCES CHAMPIONSHIPS 2012 Classification Men". live.isuresults.eu. 2012-03-25. Archived from the original on 2013-04-23. Retrieved 2013-03-24.
- "Michel Mulder". SpeedskatingResults.com.
- Michel Mulder at the International Skating Union
- Michel Mulder at the International Olympic Committee
- Michel Mulder at the Olympic Channel
- Michel Mulder at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)