Michael Weiner (referee)
Weiner in 2011
21 March 1969|
Ottenstein, West Germany
|Other occupation||Chief superintendent|
Weiner was entitled to take charge of matches in DFB-administered leagues in 1993. Two years later, he was promoted to the 2. Bundesliga before eventually working his first Bundesliga match in 1998.
In 2002, Weiner was admitted to the FIFA list of referees. He was one of the referees at the 2003 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship. He has been in charge of 16 international matches until this date.
Unit 2014 Weiner was chief superintendent and director of the police station in Holzminden. Meanwhile, Weiner operates a department in the Göttingen police department. He lives with his family in Giesen.
- "Michael Weiner". kicker (sports magazine). Retrieved 1 March 2011.
- "Schiedsrichter der Bundesligen: Michael Weiner". German Football Association. Retrieved 1 March 2011.
- "Drei Bundesliga-Schiris gehen in Rente" [Three Bundesliga referees retire]. sport1.de (in German). Sport1. 12 May 2016. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- Polizei Niedersachsen: Polizeikommissariat Holzminden, Retrieved 13 August 2012
- Ab sofort eine neue Leitung: Polizeichef Michael Weiner verlässt die Holzmindener Polizei Archived 3 June 2016 at the Wayback Machine, Retrieved 6 May 2015