This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Michael Rymer (born March 1963 in Melbourne, Australia) is a television and film director, best known for his work on the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica TV series, for which he directed the pilot miniseries and several episodes of the series. He also directed In Too Deep and Queen of the Damned.
Michael attended film school at the University of Southern California.
- Dead Sleep (1990)
- Angel Baby (1995)
- Allie and Me (1997)
- In Too Deep (1999)
- Perfume (2001)
- Queen of the Damned (2002)
- Battlestar Galactica (2003)
- Battlestar Galactica (2004–2009)
- Revolution (2009)
- Face to Face (2011)
- American Horror Story: Asylum (2012)
- Hannibal (2013–2015)
- Deadline Gallipoli (2015)
- The Man in the High Castle (2015)
- Jessica Jones (2015)
- Picnic at Hanging Rock (2018) (2 episodes)
Michael Rymer won the award of Best Dramatic Feature at the 2012 Byron Bay International Film Festival for the film Face to Face.