Methodist Girls' High School (Mamfe)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Methodist Girls' High School|
|Type||Public high school|
|Motto||Honesty Integrity Industry|
|Denomination||Methodist Church of Ghana|
|Head of school||Ms. Sylvia Isabella Laryea|
|Age||13 to 19|
|Campus||Methodist girls High School Mamfe|
|Colour(s)||Blue-black ,Yellow and red|
Mamfe Methodist girls won the 2019 World ROBOFEST competition held at Michigan in the United States of America.
The school was established in 1984 as a private institution called Mamfe State College. However, due to financial, administrative and staffing problems, in 1988 the school was handed over to the Methodist Church Ghana, as a result it was renamed to Methodist High School. Government absorbed the school into the public system in January 1993.
- "Contacts". Meghiss. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- "Ghana Education Directory". Ghana Education Directory. Retrieved 13 February 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Ghana, News (19 October 2013). "Businessman Encroaches On Mamfe Methodist Girls SHS". News Ghana. Retrieved 2 December 2020.
- Daily Guide (20 August 2015). "Mamfe Methodist Girls SHS Headmistress Cleared". Modern Ghana. Retrieved 2 December 2020.
- "Methodist Girls' SHS wins 2019 World ROBOFEST competition". www.graphic.com.gh. Retrieved 29 June 2019.
- "About Us". Meghis. Retrieved 2 December 2020.
- "VIDEO: Ebony's School mates from MEGHIS reads her Tribute and performs 'Maame Hwe' with Live Band". GhPage. 24 March 2018. Retrieved 2 December 2020.
.com, the school's official website