Daniel Merlin Nunn (1930 – May 21, 2020) was a Canadian judge and government official. He was chief justice of the Supreme Court of Nova Scotia from 1982 to 2005 and Nova Scotia's conflict of interest commissioner.
- "Merlin Nunn, former N.S. Supreme Court chief justice, dies at 89". May 22, 2020. Archived from the original on May 22, 2020. Retrieved May 22, 2020.
- "'Formidable' 21-year Nova Scotia Conflict of Interest Commissioner Merlin Nunn 'has gently passed away'". The Chronicle Herald. May 22, 2020.
- "From Whitney Pier to Harvard: former Supreme Court justice dies". Cape Breton Post. May 22, 2020.
- "The Canadian Law List". 1981.
- "McEvoy inquiry to release findings". CBC News. December 5, 2006.
- The Honourable D. Merlin Nunn, Retired Justice of the Supreme Court of Nova Scotia, Commissioner (December 2006). Spiralling out of control: lessons learned from a boy in trouble: report of the Nunn Commission of Inquiry (PDF). ISBN 1-55457-085-9.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
|This Canadian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|