|Headquarters||Jenah Expwy, Azadi Square, Tehran, Iran|
As of February 2019, Meraj Airlines operates to the following destinations:
Destination map of Meraj Airlines:
As of August 2019, the Meraj Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Airbus A300-600R||2||—||18||–||–||244||262||One painted in a special Asiatic cheetah color scheme|
|Airbus A320-200||2||—||–||12||6||128||146||One painted with Asiatic cheetah livery on nose.|
The airline previously operated the following aircraft (at August 2017):
In 2015, Meraj Airlines painted the nose of an Airbus A320 and the fuselage of An Airbus A300 with images of an Asiatic cheetah in collaboration with the Iranian Cheetah Society to raise awareness of the endangered cat.
In 2018, they painted the body of their Airbus A300-600R with an Asiatic cheetah, for the same reason.
Introduced in 2015, sleeper seating is available on 2-class Airbus A300-600 aircraft. Each seat has massage function; a partition; a winged headrest with six-way movement; two individual reading lights and an overhead light; in-seat power supply, USB ports and an RCA socket for laptop connection; and entertainment facilities. Each seat converts to a 2-metre (6 ft 7 in) bed. Arriving passengers have the option of using Meraj's First Class arrival facilities, as well as the new Welcome Lounge at Tehran's Imam Khomeini International Airport.
The original Business Class features angled lie flat seats with 150 degrees of recline. Passengers are also offered the use of Meraj's airport lounge facilities.
Introduced on Airbus A320s, Meraj's Premium Economy is being rolled out on all short-haul aircraft. It offers Economy + seating with more space, comfort and better services.
Passengers receive meals, as well as free drinks.
Meraj airline passengers can use the main screen entertainment fitted in the cabin to watch a variety of different programs including comedy clips, documentaries and sporting events.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-08-16. Retrieved 2016-01-06.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Meraj Airlines". Merajairlines.ir. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "درباره معراج". Merajairlines.ir. Archived from the original on 2015-03-12. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "IKIA" (PDF). Repository.airport.ir. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "فرودگاه بینالمللی بندرعباس". Bandarabbas.airport.ir. Archived from the original on 2017-10-07. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "فرودگاه بینالمللی مشهد". Mashhad.airport.ir. Archived from the original on 2010-09-20. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "KIA" (PDF). Repository.airport.ir. Retrieved 2015-03-30.
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2019): 17.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 17.
- "The flight of the Iranian cheetah! | Iranian Cheetah Society".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-07-22. Retrieved 2015-08-04.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-09-28. Retrieved 2015-08-04.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-07-23. Retrieved 2015-08-04.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-07-15. Retrieved 2015-08-04.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
Media related to Meraj Air at Wikimedia Commons