Mentuhotep(Redirected from Mentuhotep (disambiguation))
- Mentuhotep I, nomarch at Thebes during the First Intermediate Period and first king of the 11th Dynasty
- Mentuhotep II, reunified Egypt at the end of the first intermediate period, thereby starting the Middle Kingdom of Egypt.
- Mentuhotep III, successor of Mentuhotep II.
- Mentuhotep IV, successor of Mentuhotep III, possibly overthrown by Amenemhat I, founder of the Twelfth Dynasty of Egypt.
- Mentuhotep V, a ruler of the late 13th Dynasty during the Second Intermediate Period.
- Mentuhotepi, ruler of the 16th Dynasty in Upper Egypt during the Second Intermediate Period.
- Mentuhotep VI, a ruler of the late 16th Dynasty.